stevenminix

Nov 28, 2009
well i went and bought me a yz250 took it out for a lil spin today, been awhile since i rode 2 stroke bikes and this thing is really snappy and just feels wicked to me seeing as last 2 stroke i rode was a kx125 and a mx400 yamaha before that. most here lately recent ride was a raptor 660 quad.. i got a pretty good buy on this bike since its already got a wiseco pro-lite piston, jetted, fmf fatty, and turbine core II silencer. prior guy before me had put renthal bars and unbreakable levers, the suspension is for a 200 pounds rider from pazzios suspension. this thing hauls i cant wait for my field out back to dry up a bit so i can really wring her out.

In come tacks

Feb 10, 2010
I'm waiting too, can't believe this weather. I just got a bike after quite a few years, and I got out on it for a day so far. These newer bikes feel more brutal and seem to have more compression. It's lighter, but I couldn't get a oneness with it yet because of the track condition. Since I'm just out there for fun, I think I'll wait for a 60 deg day, but it won't be easy.

Top Bottom