Just got me a KDX 220

XRIowa

Dec 8, 2004
I have only been riding for a year, it all started when I bought my brothers 96 XR4 and modded the heck out of it. Well a few months ago I had it out riding with my 3 year old and the connecting rod broke needless to say that was it completly grenaded the bottem end and the cylindar. I was sick of the to heavy to hard to start bike anyway..

Well I was mega bummed out, my wife told me this bike was going to have to last a few years and I thought it would...
Anyway I got a call from a friend and he told me one of his buddies was selling a 01 KDX 220 cheap $1700 :ohmy:
But a 2 stroke :think: I dont know... Finally after looking at several much more expensive thumpers I say to heck with it went down gave the guy the cash and bought me a KDX! :yikes:
I TT my uncle who raced KDX's for 10 years and I asked him good bike??? He says hell yea!!! :cool: Anyway I have had the bike out 3 times this week and I love it :laugh: I will never miss valves, timing chains, cams etc I love the 2 stroke>>

motorider200

Nov 11, 2002
Congrats on the new bike! The xr is a fun bike but it wears me out alot faster than the ol' kdx, that thing is a heavy!

XRIowa

Dec 8, 2004
Defineatley... I tried to post some pics or links but it would not let me..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…