papito_85

Sep 19, 2005
I have been searching for months now and i finally found something. It's a 2003 yamaha tt-r 125L. I picked it up for $300. Needs a little work, but for $300 i can't complain. I need some new tires for it and maybe a little tune up and she should be ready to go. It was sitting for 5 months and started right up when i cranked it.
dirt.jpg

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
There is no way that bike is NOT stollen. $300 bucks is at least $800 too low for that bike.

Dude - do the right thing and check the VIN. Buying a stollen bike is the same as stealing one in my opinion.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
jeffd said:
There is no way that bike is NOT stollen. $300 bucks is at least $800 too low for that bike.

Dude - do the right thing and check the VIN. Buying a stollen bike is the same as stealing one in my opinion.

recieving and concealing is frowned upon in the sherriffs opinion also.........probably to the tune of 1 year for a first timer :blah:

papito_85

Sep 19, 2005
yes, i have checked the vin. It's not stolen. The guy had it sitting in his garage forever so i asked him if he would sell it and he said yes for $700 so i talked him down to $300 because all the stuff i had to fix on it.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I have to admit my first thought was that it was hotter then my Grandmas boiled coffee, buy if not, you did very well. I'm a little jealous as Eddie is looking for a new bike. Enjoy! :cool:

Top Bottom