SL99

Jun 18, 2000
Only if its bigger than mine!

I dont meet to many guys, especially girls, with as big of battle scars as mine!
So, no, I havnt been impressed but once or twice. My worst one is from a ski scalping me are hitting some huge hit and trying a trick I had no business trying. Kinda of like Degan's (not as big) except my hair hides the whole thing. I have a gouge in my skull from it, though.

Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
How about............. Its not the size of the scar but where its at......:confused:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
my signature says it all.:cool:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Trouble is, you have to explain all of them. I've got more than my share. And two are visible for all to see, and I'm explaining them wherever I go. One on the back of my head (my hair's pretty short back there) from falling off the back of a chair as a kid and catching it on a drawer handle (19 stitches), and one on my forehead, directly above my right eye, from leaning into my rifle too far while sighting it in. (you other hunters out there will understand)

My wife still finds scars on me that I have no idea (or memory :eek: ) as to how they happened! You just gotta know how to play 'em up (working on the sympathy angle!)

Top Bottom