Justice is served to a Sportbike Squid

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wtofbxmlv8Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wtofbxmlv8Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
That guy has a SEVERE case of little man syndrome. WOW.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
What is really so funny is that those guys do exist and appear in court exactly like that. They also expect everything to get dropped if they find an i undotted. That was great brought back alot of memories from when I was working. I know all of us guys would have been so intimidated by the girls chasing him we all would have run away- RIGHT

Judges biggest mistake was letting him off on the school obviously Ray needs a few lessons on throttle control my guess is his little mishap cost more of his weekend party money then the fine

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So I guess he was running from the young hotties because he likes guys?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL... small man issues.

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
The judge kinda looked like cari from mythbusters at first glance. And, I chuckled at the end. That was priceless. Such a nice bike to be throwing away like that. I also have a hard time believing that a 1000 will do "Well in excess of 200" without a lot of work being done to it. Especially with his bulky ass on it.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
The scariest part was that the "judge" was actually falling for some of the bs,.. if that had been a male judge, :think:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
What a self absorbed ass hat. The parking lot piece is classic. :laugh:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Could they of given him another ticket based on the video? He put some people in danger, the judge let him off to easy.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I agree the judge let him off way too easy. I hope the court costs were very high.

The court house parking lot crash was classic. The dude is an accident waiting to happen, and surely deserves a suspended license after that little incident.

sharky243

Dec 14, 2008
It's idiots like that that give us smart riders a bad name. He's too dumb to have a licence period.

gifthopsduane

Dec 8, 2008
That dude's going to end up killing someone.. the problem with assholes like that is they never get hurt, they just take out the innocent. I never saw the appeal to riding without a helmet either, sometimes I really hate people..... the other thing is that there is a whole village of people like that who thinks this guys is cool..

Deadohiosky39

Jul 12, 2008
gifthopsduane said:
I never saw the appeal to riding without a helmet either

You don't like bugs in your face/eyes and the deafening wind roar in your ears? :) I don't get it either. Helmets are nice even when you aren't crashing. I just feel more comfortable with one on. Kinda like wearing a seat belt. I just feel like something is missing if i don't have a helmet/seat belt. Oh well, he'll get what's coming to him eventually.

f4stunter

Dec 18, 2008
On cruisers with windshields riding without a helmet feels good. It's not always stupid just because its dangerous. Jumping on a track even with gear is dangerous but we wouldnt consider ourselves stupid now would we? On the note about this ray guy and his video though, he is a capital DumbAzz. The judge did let him off way to easy as i've seen done many times in the past. His little show at the end was good stuff though. And his well over 200mph bike is rated somewhere around 180 maybe slightly more. I've been riding sportbikes for 6 years and just recently got into MX but with any ticket the key is to go into court and look presentable and have a defense.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
f4stunter said:
On cruisers with windshields riding without a helmet feels good.

I have friends who have broken their necks, gotten concussions that sent them to the hospital and broken bones in the face riding dirt.

All would be worse without a helmet but they survived and are still riding today.

Of my friends who have ridden street without a helmet... each one of them are dead. The only street riding friends I have that are alive dress for the crash.

The bottom line is that if you have a motorcycle of any kind (dirt or street) you will be in a crash. It's not a matter of if but when.

It is smart to take every precaution for that one time when a tree jumps out in front of you, or a little old lady on her way to the grocery store turns left with the right blinker on.

For the record... I fully support street riders NOT wearing a helmet. I also realize those that don't wear a helmet won't be around much longer.

Ivan

inotocracy

Apr 22, 2008
^ I could never understand why either, its common sense to know that one day you will crash and it would be nice to have some protection when it occurred. I feel out of place if I don't have a helmet on.. plus, I think the helmet looks good ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
f4stunter said:
On cruisers with windshields riding without a helmet feels good. It's not always stupid just because its dangerous. Jumping on a track even with gear is dangerous but we wouldnt consider ourselves stupid now would we?
sorry man, you can't justify something just because it "feels good".

We all accept the risks on the track and trail, but we take as many preautions against the danger as we can. By not taking said precautions, one can be called "stupid".

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
f4stunter said:
On cruisers with windshields riding without a helmet feels good. It's not always stupid just because its dangerous.

While you may not feel the need to wear a helmet all the time when you ride (and that's certainly your right in most places), if you are going to say things this stupid out here you might want to consider wearing one when you slide behind the keyboard.

I'll leave it to someone else to point out how stupid "stunting" is and how your helmet views sort of fit the "nitwit stunter" profile so many have come to embrace. I wouldn't think of lowering myself to that base level by making those comparisons as I prefer to travel the high road. ;)

Top Bottom