r6demon

Jul 27, 2004
Has anyone here completed a super moto conversion to there KDX200?

If so what did you do?

Which wheels did you fit?

Any tips? I would like to be able to use the bike for Trail riding at the weekend but I mainly use it on the road in the week so conversion ideas would be greatly appreciated

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Avon sells 100% street tires in sizes that fit your stock rims.

r6demon

Jul 27, 2004
KDX Super Moto

Thanks YZ!

The thing is I need to use the bike for off rd at the weekends so If i fit tyres to the rims I have I will not be able to do this.

If I need to buy a new set of rims I would like to get some smaller ones as I like the super moto look!! :laugh:

Any ideas which rims fit?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but if you looked in a White Bro's catalog they are listed in there. They have a section for supermoto as I recall. They also have a web site www.whitebros.com. Good luck. YZ165

BRYDEN1

Sep 22, 2003
I seem to recall a couple of pictures etc about street conversions a couple of months back. Try expanding your search. The pictures were of full on super moto KDX's

BRYDEN1

Sep 22, 2003
Those are the ones. They Had something to do with Pictures of a members bike and someone just said check these out.

To be honest I don't know why you would want to spend the time and money on such a conversion. Take the time to find a good used dual sport or street bike. It will be cheaper in the long run and both bikes will work better for their intended use. Just my 2 cents worth. :cool:

Top Bottom