Carl KDX

May 3, 2013
I fix and resell bikes on the side Jesus saves people I try to do it for bikes & quads.My problem is this I have a 88 kdx200 and I love it but I just picked up a 91 cr250r and theres no comparison the cr has an fmf gnarley and possibley internal mods and it will almost stand straight up when blipped I love them both which 1 should I keep plz help

Carl KDX

May 3, 2013

the cr is more brutal and handles better but I got a soft spot for the kdx let God decide whichever sells first I keep the other hope 1 of my other 3 sells first then I keep both

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
I had a '89 CR250 completely rebuilt (but with stock pipe) and jetted to perfection and its power was nothing to write home about. I also had a KDX200 of the same year but the parts quality was lower than that of the Honda. Both decent bikes though. I'm glad to hear Honda figured out how to make the CR more powerful.

Carl KDX

May 3, 2013

well jaguar I get attached and its hard to part with a lot of the ones I get but I prefer the older 1s right now I wanna try to keep the kdx and the 390 husky the husky is a monster and the kdx is like an old sweat shirt nice and comftable I just hope the cr480 nrings good $

Top Bottom