B

Jun 29, 2000
Well its been a while since Ive been on here. I sold my 200SR and the 02 200 a few years back.
Im now poor with children and need another cheapish bike for the rallies Ive entered this year.
I bought a 98 rmx250 which Im really impressed with but it won't go through scrutineering as 2 stroke enduro's are band on these events.
A local shop I know has the best condition KDX I ever seen. Its a 250sr with the perimeter frame.
What are they like? is the jetting clean or or they wooly and hard to set up?
anyone want a rmx bought in 02? :laugh:
these and many more questions will be asked..... :yikes:

cheers B

UK

ridejunky

Dec 6, 2005
I'm not quite sure what the 2 stroke parameters are in those events, but I can assure you, the kdx will have the same difficulties as the rmx.

B

Jun 29, 2000
Well,

Ive run a good cross section of bikes KTM200exc, gasgas ec250 and 300, all the KDX200's CRM250AR, CRF250 etc and I still really like the RMX250SX. I think its due to it being pretty new (bought in 02) and I really like the bike.
It has plenty of bottom end and a peaky top but not wild. The chassis is pretty good too. The forks are a little wooden but for the price I paid for it, I can live with a few minor tweeks.
But saying that, the event Ive entered is open the trail bikes only. Must have all road lighting, chain guard, rear pillion pegs etc.
So it another bike for me. Shame really. :(

Back to the point......

So what are 250SR's like. Ive owned a 200SR and found it spongy, soft and heavy. Any 250SR owners out there want to shout about how good their bikes are? :think:

Cheers B

Top Bottom