Keeping sweat out of your eyes???

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Might sound kinda crazy :confused: but I have seen guys put a panty liner inside the rim of their helmet to catch the sweat. That does sound crazy:confused: :confused:
Well call me crazy (the wife does!), 'cause I've done it too! And it does work, although the sticky from the liner doesn't work well when it's too dirty, and it can work it's way down.

Bevo No-Sweats and Smith Sweatbusters work pretty well.

Mar 1, 2001
Hi All,

The panty liners work great. Just stick it on the inside of your helmet. We refer to them as "surfboards"

I had a buddy's girlfriend stash a bunch in the medicine cabinet of my trailer. The wife was cleaning the trailer the other day and came across them. Needless to say her first thought was not "oh, I bet he uses these to keep the sweat out of his eyes". Once explained everything was cool. The real bummer was that she stopped cleaning the trailer :confused:

wizard69

May 3, 2001
I have a fox sweat band for 12 bucks it realy absorbs sweat and it is elasticy so you can fling it at your friends after a long hot day of riding, haha

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
What sweat! Your working too hard :p

Kevin

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
You all need to plan your riding / race events better

A couple of days before a riding suspend all fluid intake, problem solved, no more sweat.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Ok, who went in the basement and dug this up

When I had my Harley I use to wear a nylon skull cap, not to expensive and kinda cool........hell it beats wearing a maxie pad

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh yeah, much more macho!!:p:p Sweat is part of riding and so is burning eyes. I say, let it run down your face, beats wearing a feminine product!:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
I say, let it run down your face, beats wearing a feminine product!:)

They are talking about maxi pads elk, not tampons. Now, the tampons may help you with the booger problem that you seem to have.

How's that for a visual. :)

Where's Pred and his crayons when we need him?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Let's just say that, it got out! My buddies are the best, can't live without them.:)

9er, look, I'm trying real hard to not say booger,..dang it! Stop writing about it, I can't talk to anyone during time out!! I think those black cars are down the street from your house again. :think:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Stop it!!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Booger, you can't stop me!!! I finished my last final yesterday. Now for the next 4 months you can hear me say booger all day.
Total booger count 2!

Hey can elk's new nick name be booger? :confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Fisnished your finals? Didn't know they had those in the 3rd grade. :p Wow, rough schools in the great white north!!:) There's only room for one in this corner, go get your own.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Yes there is finals in 3rd grade, they watched me in the sandpit. If I didn't throw the sand I passed.
Then I had to move on to the crayon test, if I didn't eat the crayons I passed.
And lastly some more knowledge I learnt, 1+1 DOES NOT equal 11......
Oh well looks like I will repeat the 3rd grade :moon:

geremacheks

~SPONSOR~
Feb 14, 2002
Let's see.......panty liners for your goggles, for your helmet interior, and for the inside of your riding pants....

Has anybody tried recovering their bike seat with one of these?

Last edited:

jimyz

Nov 9, 2000
Wings flying out of helmets because of panty liners designed to collect kitty litter. Must be a honda sort of thing, ie; the wings. Pretty funny, think I'll try the used panty hose and skirt as well so I air out all of my dirty laundry.

jimyz

Nov 9, 2000
Must be a honda thing, I mean the wings of the liners or is it ride red? As far as wearing full on panty hose, might as well sport a skirt and air out all your dirty laundry? I probably will try a liner in the helmet-

Apr 15, 2002
it sounds like a good idea to me.... unfortunately i wont buy them, and i just can't bring my self to ask any of my girl friends for one.... how the hell do i explain that :eek: :think:

Top Bottom