kendall got new msr women's gear

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
she's thirteen now and it's about time she quit wearing boy's gear. she got the silver and black msr gear. she loves the fit but hasn't tried it out on the track yet.

Attachments

• kendallmsr.jpg
    kendallmsr.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,279

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Cool! :cool:

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
I'm disapointed in the way my new Oneil Woman's jersey fits - and its a size small! I absolutly love the colors (which look way better in person than in the catalogue) and the graphic layout but it fits me just like a man's small jersey does!!!! The sleeves hang off my figer tips by about 6 inches and the jersey hangs down past the middle of my quads! What!?!?!?! I'm a medium build woman up top too. I havnt gotten the pants in yet but I'm thinking about canceling the order and ordering MSR's women's gear - I just hope they dont think the average size woman is amazon size too. I guess I could always have someone tailer it for me.

Kpicha

Sep 11, 2004
The MSR gear is definitely cut for a woman :cool: My large jersey fits perfectly and doesn't hang on my arms or too far below my waist. I'm not sure what to make of the pants, though. I ordered a 14 since I usually wear a 16/18 and the waist is pretty big and doesn't come up very high. Then again, I have a longer than average lower stomach after being so stretched out from having 4 children in 4 years.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
My MSR gear comes in tomorrow I think. I definitely like the looks of it best out of all of the choices in women's gear for '05.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i think the pants are size 8 and the jersey is a medium. they both seem a little loose. she is 5'-4" x 112 lbs. her last pair of boy's pants were 28" and were tight.

the msr colors look alot better in person than they do in the pic too.

Moto'n Mama said:
Is that youth size?

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Kpicha, what is your hieght/wieght? I wear a size 17 in Arizona (JCPenny) brand pants. What size mens pants do you wear? I want to get some info because i plan on gettin some girl gear. I wear a guy's L t-shirt, but my current Ocelot jersey is an XL, either they run small or my ma shrunk it. And i have some Ocelot pants, sz38, but they are really ill fitting in the butt area. If you (or anyone close to my size) would post some information or even email me some info, it would be greatly appreciated.

Email at : [email protected] or [email protected]

~Jamie

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
jay,
K looks like sarah does when a camera is pointed at her. i think in the long run, their hatred of picture taking is a good thing. hehe

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
mx547 said:
she's thirteen now and it's about time she quit wearing boy's gear.

Hey, I'm 40 and still wear boy's gear!!! Okay, well MEN'S gear. But that's cause I like my 4 year old Answer gear and they didn't have women's gear when I bought it.

Might have to look into the women's gear though because the old Answer's are getting pretty worn out. I'm leery of anything made for "women" though cause Junior's clothes are too skinny in the arms & legs and women's clothes are too big in the butt guess I'm just built like a guy. :ohmy: :) :ride:

She looks so cute!!! :cool:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
She looks great! I ordered MSR gear at the beginning of the summer, right before the new stuff came out. My jersey will not stay tucked in though, between the fact t hat it is short and the pants sit low. Oh well--it's still nice stuff. I also have some 3-year old Fox and Acerbis womens' gear that I really like.

Bbbom, you should check out that MSR gear in hot pink to match your bike. heheheheee

Moto'n Mama

~SPONSOR~
Nov 14, 2003
I just found out from an Oneal rep that their first order of women's jerseys were indeed made wrong! The manufacturer did actually use the men's pattern on accident. So the womens jersey is suposed to be "women's specific" fit. That is good news for me because I abolutyly love the colors and the graphix of this jersey - I was thinking I'd just get it tailored but now i dont have to. They said to give them a call and it sounds like they'll swap me out for the right fit! Otherwise I would have been ordering me up a set of the MSR gear.

Top Bottom