KC10Chief

Oct 10, 2004
My 01 KX 250 has that triangle stand thing that you stick in the rear axle. I don't use the bike for MX, just trail riding. When I'm out on the trail and I need to stop or am taking a break, I don't have a kickstand! I hate jamming that triangle thing in my camelbak and taking it off to get it out. I usually just lay the bike over. Does anybody make aftermarket kickstands that will fit on a KX250? Any of you guys use one? Matt

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I lean mine on a tree, on another bike, or shut the gas off and lay it on it's side. You can get aftermarket stands but make sure it gets good reviews.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Dude, I wouldn't ride around with the triangle anywhere, bad idea. Do like someone once said, lay it over or lean it against a tree.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
They don't list your model specifically but it's worth checking with http://www.promotobillet.com

They make the best quality kickstands on the market.

03kxkick%20sm.jpg

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
I had one of the clamp on stands on my KX, it was excellent quality. It was sturdy enough that you could support the bike on it for chain lubing, and it never came down, even on very hard (buck the rider off) landings.

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
Yep thats the one! Thanks for posting the link.

Top Bottom