Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
I definitley recommend this movie. Make sure you aren't tired when you go see it because it is long and the first hour is a bit slow. Once it gets started it is packed full of awesome action and great effects! Anyone else go see it? :cool: :cool:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
we're thinking about going tonite. can an eight year-old girl handle it okay? too intense? cursing? jack black too scary (she thinks he's cool) ?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Let's fire this thing up!

Is this all the "movie makers" have left ... "remakes"? Have they nothing better? Give me a break.

Computerized graphic "wow" is all this stuff is ... blah.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Rooster said:
Is this all the "movie makers" have left ... "remakes"? Have they nothing better? Give me a break.

i agree. i just want to see it because i'm a fan of the original. maybe we'll just stay home and watch it instead.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
Movie was great, a bit long. Special effect where amazing and the fight seen with the TREX was cool. As for remakes, they are not even close.

Erik

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
mx547 said:
we're thinking about going tonite. can an eight year-old girl handle it okay? too intense? cursing? jack black too scary (she thinks he's cool) ?
I think a three hour movie is a bit much for the attention span of a young kid. There are some pretty gruesome scenes as well, but if she plays X box or PS2 then that is probably a mute point. :laugh:

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
Rooster said:
Let's fire this thing up!

There does seam to be a trend happening here, but if one production company makes money on a remake then another will produce one and there you have it... a trend. Depending on what you look for in a movie, I think there were some pretty decent original movies ones this year.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
An "On Any Sunday" re-make would be cool.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom