KIPS Advancer Lever Pin

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
Chris, I am currently waiting on that very part to come in (should be tomorrow). When I put my assembly back together I was trying to manually operate the entire assembly and that pin kept jumping over the two disks it rides between, which in turn damaged it and the disks. Long story short...I can tell you probably tomorrow for sure, but I believe that it is angled a bit (mine was just plain bent and had to be replaced). The good news is that all of those parts are cheap.

Ozweego412

Nov 12, 2003
cool, if you could let me know something that would be great.

Thanks
Chris

Ozweego412

Nov 12, 2003
anyone else? should the pin have a bend in it like it is in the picture of the pin only? thanks. I wanna put this back in tomorrow but i want to be certain.

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
Sorry it took so long, but I couldn't get to this freakin forum without getting a DNS failure...

Yep...the pin should be straight and parallel--no bend at all.

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
I got all of my parts for this at ronayers dot com for a little over $30 and it took about 5 days to get 'em (2 bearings, 2 disks, a clutch cover gasket and the beloved pin). Bike's back together now and runs great.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…