MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
been running it for months in my YZ not a problem what so ever. I got about 50 hrs give or take on my YZ's motor and thats all I've ran threw it. The power valve is nice and clean and the oil burns clean. I checked it at 30 hrs when I re-ringed the top end and again 20 hrs later when I did a new top end I see almost no carbon build up the top end parts are excellent in condition. 90% of the time on the bike has been racing/riding MX/AX. So whoever said it was a bad oil was full of it.

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
We used to use it in Air-cooled methenol fueled go-karts. It was the only oil at the time that could handle the methenol. Worked really well.

I am currently using the 4-stroke version in my KTM.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
used it for a long time in my Can-Am (air cooled two stroke) with absolutely no problems. Ran it for a long time in my KDX with excellent results, only slightly carboned up because I was a beginner spode who couldn't keep it held open for fear of dying in a firey get-off. After I rode for a while that all cleared up. Good stuff, but can be a tad on the dirty side.
P.S. it is a great smellin oil isn't it :)

KDX1

Mod Ban
Jun 5, 2001
This stuff is great!! It is all I use in my bike. Sometimes I use the Klotz with 20% castor and it too is great stuff. The shop where I bought my KDX recomended it over castor927. But sometimes I'll use it if I can't find the Klotz.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
the SuperTechniplate is 20% castor ;)

Jeppy

Jul 21, 2000
I'll stick in my two cents. I've been using Klotz Super Techniplate on my 01 CR250 since day one. It has created no more spooge than non-castor (Torco) did in my 95 CR. In addition, the top end is no more carboned up than with the non-castor.

And to quote Skynrd...""oooh oooh, that smell""

Jeppy

Top Bottom