Marklx

May 24, 2001
Having just spoken with Steve @SoCal suspension, it looks like I'll use his shop to have my '01 Kawi klx300 forks revalved. It is a bit more $ than I had hoped to spend, but something tells me it is worth it. :scream:

My only concern, which I expressed to him, is that he hasn't had much hands on with the KLX. It isn't a question of his skills, but of experience on my bike. I don't understand much about the art of shimming, valves, etc, but he seemed quite confident that it would work. Is this the right way to go?

Thanks,

Mark G

CRBILL

Jul 27, 2001
why dont you give RG3 a call..they are local (Anahiem) and they do excellent work..they did my bike last month..they are doing my brothers bike right now..if you get your stuff to them on a Mon. you will be riding smooth by the week-end

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
I use Steve and am very happy with his work. Plus he is always there if you need any tuning or technical advice after you get your suspension back.

Marklx

May 24, 2001
CRbill,

I've got a call into RG3, but haven't heard back. Have heard they are good, but maybe not interested in working on a "trail" bike? Or maybe just real busy. Either, I hope to hear from them as well.

Mark

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Just spoke with Jeremy himself, and he is as sincere and upfront as Steve. Figure that no matter how things work, these folks will get it right.Will be sending the forks out next week, and look forward to having good news on the job.

Mark

Top Bottom