Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Chili said:
Time to put the tin foil hat back on Doc.

Given the current state of affairs, the doc's assumption doesn't seem all that unreasonable.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
The fact that a camera was front and center makes you believe he was set up? Every Tom Dick and Harry has a camera with them in their phone nowadays. I'd like to think if they were setting him up they would have got a decent camera at least. Was Michael Richards a well known ****** they hatched a plan to expose?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Neph is nuts? Who's on Hanity & combs tonight? The "poor" hecklers. A couple of 20-something guys are just destroyed over this!

it's ALL about MONEY and the law suits begin. Gloria is on the case!! Yipee! The poor souls deserve millions!

The N Word and all that goes with it is a crutch and nothing more.

crazshane

Oct 22, 2006
ellandoh said:
whos pissed??

Whos pissed is everyone in the news it seems like. :yell: It even seems like Seinfeld was pissed or just "dissapointed".

Thump said:
When Okie and I were at the McGrath race in Ca. I wathed an HBO comedy hour. All African American comics. Every single one had the same material, use the n-word over and over and make fun of white people.

It really is a joke, either be offended when anyone uses it or don't be offended at all. I vote for the later of the two.

I saw the same thing. It was just them making fun of white people but no white people get mad over it. :whoa:

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
Neph is nuts? Who's on Hanity & combs tonight? The "poor" hecklers. A couple of 20-something guys are just destroyed over this!

it's ALL about MONEY and the law suits begin. Gloria is on the case!! Yipee! The poor souls deserve millions!

The N Word and all that goes with it is a crutch and nothing more.

So you think these guys are part of a larger conspiracy and were employed to evoke this response out of Richards?

Sure the lawsuits are gonna fly now these imbeciles have been convinced they can get rich off it.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Okiewan said:
Can I get a "White boy-Word" so I can get a chance at some dollars please?

"whip-cracker"

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Can someone that is rich here call me a "Beaner"? We'll split the profit :laugh:

If ya let it bug you, it will. People need to lighten up.

Camera's are everywhere nowadays, wonder how many times a day a person is filmed w/out knowing it. Kramer should of known better, he got out smarted.

JST122

Dec 29, 2005
Okiewan said:
How many "African" Americans have made a comedic living making fun of white people? Pryor? Murphy? Do ya think a white comedian can get on stage and RIP black people for 30 minutes and get away with it? Using every stereotype in the book makes the black entertainer funny, same thing destroys white comedians.

Isnt that the truth. :nod:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
yes, we are so dorky and they are so cool. I don't know if anyone else caught it, but years ago on the Simpsons, the writers actually made a point about this...when Homer was trying to do stand up

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Chili--the 'theory' was 'tongue in cheek' man. Take it easy.

I think good black comedy has to incorporate, to some degree, their true 'perception' of suffering, even if it is racism. The guys I don't like are the Johnny-come-latelies trying to imitate the great ones. These are the same guys that stand there and talk all night long, in the same way as every other one of them, about sex. 857 utterances of *ussy. 456 utterances of 'johnson', etc. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Some of the most ignorant crap ever. :|

Chapelle's the best out there right now. Imagine a guy that can make a black crowd laugh at a Howard Dean joke? Ever see his pixie skits? Serious non-pc mojo for everyone (every race, gays/lesbians, etc.). Good stuff. And his best talent is making fun of himself.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
nephron said:
Chapelle's the best out there right now. Imagine a guy that can make a black crowd laugh at a Howard Dean joke? Ever see his pixie skits? Serious non-pc mojo for everyone (every race, gays/lesbians, etc.). Good stuff. And his best talent is making fun of himself.
I'm Rick James Beeeeeoch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
nephron said:
Chili--the 'theory' was 'tongue in cheek' man. Take it easy.

No worries here Neph and I'm already taking it easy. That's why my reply was a simple one referring to the common joke about the tin foil hat. Guess I erred by not following it with this guy :laugh:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Michael Richard's story came up to Quebec, I heard it on the radio today and it was discussed for 20 minutes or so.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
bsmith said:
Maybe all these people that can not forget about slave trade should stop talking about it, and spend their time trying to stop it! Since they still have slavery through out the world :|

Yeah,but there isn't any money, or government benifits in that country.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
holeshot--that's hilarious, man.

If you've ever heard 'Johnny B' (Jerky Boys) do Sol Rosenberg's 'I had an accident' call:

Lawyer: "Sue me?"
Sol: "Sue everybody !"

I say let's rib everybody. Screw this pc crap. :|

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
LOS ANGELES - Two men who say they were insulted by actor-comedian Michael Richards during his ****** rant at a comedy club want a personal apology and maybe some money, one of the men and their lawyer said Friday.

"and maybe some money" lmao

Top Bottom