windsor427

Apr 10, 2004
My son has a 01 adventure sr (moto morini) I have been having clutch probs and have ordered the superceded part. The new part is the 3 shoe type with the old crank taper dimension. The problem is that the shoes stick out of the drum and the nut also does not go all the way on anymore. I have been told this is normal and that the drum & nut are still same part #. I am waiting for the side cover to get back from getting heliarced (clutch parts came out of it), so that I can test fit. To anyone who has been down this road any info would be appreciated....

DEANSFASTWAY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2002
Saw that once in a while on the Husky boys and husky 50s and KTM 50s try to call jack Katin at LEM r&d (Texan also) hes helped me before and can tell you what springs to run and all kinds of stuff for the minis . Maybe do a search for LEM R&D or something . Ill try to look for his number hes a nice guy and very helpful.

windsor427

Apr 10, 2004
Thanks I would appreciate it if you could find his #. I hope he knows the adventure sr, as most everyone that I have talked to seems to work on the pro sr & jr only.

Top Bottom