KTM guys! - skid plate? '05 EXC

billc

Mar 13, 2004
I want to get a skid plate....Do you know if an'03 or '04 skid plate will fit my bike? Nobody lists a plate for an '05 yet.
Also,does anyone have any suggestions as to which plate to buy? (I was thinking of a "UtahSportCycles" plate)
- A 300EXC-

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000

Attachments

• 04-05 2-stroke skid plate.JPG
    04-05 2-stroke skid plate.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 100
  • skid plate 04-05.jpg
    skid plate 04-05.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 100

Buckholz

Mar 15, 2000
I took two skid plates to Poland, worried about fit. I took a Devol and an Eline. Put the eline on, it fit ok, a little bit of filing on the exhaust pipe bracket would have helped it go on easier. I left the eline on the rental bike. Suspect the Devol will fit just fine, kinda test fit it before putting the Eline on.

Ty Davis's stuff fit great, rad guards, and rear sharkfin. Eline pipe guard fit great too. If you ride rocks, I highly recommend sharkfin, carbon fiber pipe protector, and, well the rad guards are always nice. Also get a set of those sleeved axle spacers for each end from one of many places they are avail.....

dutbite

Oct 10, 2004
Here in Europe we have CRD. I use it and I´m pleased with it. Reasonable price and easy fit. Checkout their website: crd-international to find out if they suply in the US

Top Bottom