john mcdee

Jan 9, 2002
I finally got a new bike, MXC 400 advertised as titled and licenced but when I got thire to check it was a stock MXC 400 and a light kit and harness not yet installed, took a test rike and bought it all for $4700, went ot notary and transfered title and got a licensce plate no problem but to ride it legally on the road in Pennsylvania I got to get it Inspected. So i need a speedometer (non resetable and Hi-beam indicator) and a front & rear brake switch to complete my list, I have everything else. I guess the bike can do 80 mph no problem on the highway, I feel 1st gear is a little high and was considering a new rear sprocket with an extra tooth. Any advice would be appreciated Thanks , At 50 years old I don!t ever want to run from the Police again. the fine if caught is $800.00, almost double the parts I need.

RoadRunner

Oct 17, 1999
My solution to this was a Panoram computer for $60. If you mind yourself a high beam indicator shouldn't get you put in jail. If not, hook up a little blue LED to your high beam and put it on a bracket by the panoram. I've been thinking of doing the same for blinkers since I can't hear them over my bike.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom