E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
What I mean is....

I got *weak* last Friday, got a wild hair, and asked Susan if I could go get a new '03 KTM 450 EXC. She said, "Sure.... as long as I still get the new CRF230 engine stuffed into my BBR."

Well, duh.... <grin> Thanks, Honey!!

So I am now the proud owner of a 450 EXC. Which means I now have my KTM 400 for sale! And here's the best part -- I'll even deliver it, ready-to-ride, to MoonRocks for you to pick up!

<hint-hint...> Yah, I know - but I had to try! <grin>
So for one of you guys/gals that wants to fly in and ride -- and then have a buddy haul it home for you:

For Sale: 2002 KTM 400 MXC $4950.

Lovingly broken in, professionally cared for, in excellent shape. Have had ZERO problems. KTM Factory handguards, Enduro Engineering countershaft guard. TrailTech Panorama computer, Easy-Flo tank vent, 46 front springs and PDS-3 rear spring (also have stock 44/PD-2 springs), 13/52T gearing in good shape (also have original, brand-new, 14/50T stock gearing). Comes with spare EXC headlight/number plate and headlight switch. All valve adjustments and oil changes done on schedule - only use Mobil 1 MX4-T 10W-40 oil.

Cheers! - RandyB

p.s. And we're going to have an XR200 motor for sale by then as well. <g>

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
sorry, Strick... didn't follow you on that one at all.

??? - rb

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
So if I understand you correctly... you're (or someone there) is offering $4275 for my '02 400 MXC? - rb

Top Bottom