john mcdee

Jan 9, 2002
I need a new dirt bike I can ride legally on the street. The cost of a kit is $500 max????? the cost of a ticket depends on State I think its 600 first offense, plus if you dont have a motorcycle licence to drive it a $2000 fine. Japanese brands aare titles off-road and requires more paperwork & approval. The euro-bikes are easier to get inspected and licenced. I like the suzuki 400 dualsoort but its 292lb, not real knooby`s I like the KTM EXC 400 Husaberg E-400 Husqvarna 450, I am 50 years old and ride with my kids So I got to have---- Electric start----light weight-----real shocks to save my body-----enter into a MX or scramble race senior class (50+age) and not finish last------licence & Inspection to ride to trrails & races I would appreciate and experienc e or advice on this subject???? Thanks John

Tree Crippler

Jun 8, 2000
Buy a street legal DRZ and put it on a diet. The laws changed in Pa last July. It not as easy to Dual Sport a bike even though it wasn't that easy before the procedure changed.

DENNY

Nov 24, 1999
In September I registered and inspected my KDX in Pa. without a hitch. Send me a e-mail or personal message if you need info.

Top Bottom