AGFOX

Jun 16, 2009
HI Guys

I have jusr got my KX 125 2002/03

i have been told it has a bunch of mod, but i am unsre of how to tell if they have been done

1. eric gorr 144cc upgrade
2. eric gorr weighted fly wheel
3.dr shox set up suspension
4. up rated crab
5.v-force rad block & FMF Fatty Pipe ( i can tell it has these)

also, what type of benifets over a stock 125 will i have if these mods turn out to be true

thanks a lot guys( and gals)

adam

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Are 02 and 03 the same bike? I have heard nothing but good things about Gorr's work, if you want more overall grunt out of a 125, I think that's one of the few options you have.

1 You would need to measure the bore for the 144 to be validated
2 The fly wheel is easy, pull off the stator cover and look to see if it's there
3 Suspension, hard to tell if it's re-worked stock suspension, and stickers don't count
4 Check the carb with the stock carb on a microfiche site or service manual

Brian&Brian

Mar 8, 2009
Because of the fly wheel weight im guessing endro. So it should be a softer set up on the suspension. The 144 look for and engravings on the cylinder and that will give you a idea. (PS:If your racing on a Mx track i wouldnt keep the Fyl wheel weight it will slow you down)

AGFOX

Jun 16, 2009
thank you for the responce.

1.i have checked, and the piston is 58mm and has eric gore stamped in to it!!! should have checked realy

2. it has a gold weight bolted on to the fly wheel, with a spacer in the fly wheel cover.

3. the suspension? well i still dont know, it is all stock, eept the fact i have a yellow spring on the rear, with the original grey / black spring in a box of spares.

4.carb apers to be stock? same make as new, and i dont know enoguh about jetting to check if it has been palyed with.

but tahnks for the help guys

adam

Top Bottom