Laced up Yamaha wheels, best place to buy?

stormer94

~SPONSOR~
May 30, 2001
First, what is a good price for a laced up ready to go wheel front and back, and who on-line has a good price on ready to go stuff? I'd be happy with stock stuff if the price was good, and willing to go all aftermarket if the price was good, I have no loyaltys in either area, and am open to ideas.

Looking for a set of laced up ready to run wheels to have around. We have some varied riding areas, one is loaded with loose shale dirt, almost like sand, and the other is all hard pack and rocky. I'd like to have a set of wheels and tires ready to go for both riding spots. Tired of having a compromise tire, when I could have "Thee" tire for each area.

In the soft stuff, we tend to a lot of hill climbing, and in the rocky, more trail.

Thanks for any advise.
-Bob

OregonMagoo

Dec 23, 2000
I just had a set of wheels built for my GasGas EC250. Since these wheels are not as easy to come by as Yamaha units it took quite a bit of research to find the right wheel builder. I had my set of black anodized wheels built by Jeff Roberto @ East Coast Wheels. The price was great and the quality was outstanding. You can check it out at www.eastcoastwheels.com

Good luck,

OregonMagoo
1999 GasGas EC250

markthomps

Sponsoring Member
May 27, 2000
Stormer: Give Woody Graves at Woody's GP Products in FL a call. He does a LOT of vintage bike stuff, but also does mod bikes. He laces wheels (did a set for me) and knows his stuff and can build whatever you need at a reasonable price. His number is 407-416-2021.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…