Ladies, I need help with what to buy my GF

iliveintn

Nov 3, 2003
hey ladies thanks for the help again. With Christmas right around the corner i have recently started to think up what to get my GF for Christmas. Ive gotten the idea to try to buy her some Dirtbike Gear for Christmas. Ive picked out some things that i think she might like but there was one item i needed advice on,a chest protector.

now to the details

my baby shes about 5"5ish and probably a little less than 110 lbs BUT, shes NOT little in the chest area. so i guess the question is do any of you bigger breasted women have a favorite chest protector or brand or something that fits good......everywhere? i really think that she would love to get something like this for Christmas so i dont want to mess up and get something too small/too big.

BTW this is a serious question.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
I would recommend the Acerbis Lady Fusion because it fits well in the chest area, but if she's 5'5" and 110 pounds she probably will find it doesn't fit well in the shoulders. I'm 5'5" and 130 pounds and narrow in the shoulder area. I love my CP except for the shoulder thing...the shoulders tend to droop down and then the CP will slide around a bit. I'm not sure if there are any other manufacturers that make women's CP's though. I have learned that mens CP's don't fit women with any sort of chest, they tend to stick out on the bottom because the top doesn't make up for breast size where as the lady fusion is molded specifically with women in mind. If you can't find anything else you like, get her the lady fusion, she just may like it.

Tinkrides

Oct 7, 2004
I agree with Squeaky, and the shoulder thing may not be a problem for your g/f if she's big breasted - they'll pick up the slack.
BTW, I feel like a short big-fat-cow with all this 5'5" 110 pound stuff... :( That was my self pity for the day - I'm done. ;)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Don't feel bad, Tinkrides. We're all shapes and sizes here. Me, I can't even comment on this thread because I wear a regular men's CP. And it fits fine. :think: :(

I don't recall if other manufacturer's besides Acerbis make a CP for women.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Tinkrides said:
I agree with Squeaky, and the shoulder thing may not be a problem for your g/f if she's big breasted - they'll pick up the slack.

Depending on just HOW big breasted she is...I'm a large C and they don't make up for the shoulder thing for me.

iliveintn

Nov 3, 2003
32 C. omg the Acerbis ladies fusion is like $120 on rocky mountain atv/dirtbike. maybe she'll have to wait for anniversary . thanks for the help so far everybody.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
LoriKTM said:
Don't feel bad, Tinkrides. We're all shapes and sizes here. Me, I can't even comment on this thread because I wear a regular men's CP. And it fits fine. :think: :(

Same here!!! Actually I wear the Fox Airframe in the Medium...it's actually a little big on me :think:

Acerbis is the only company that makes an actual "womens fit" CP. I spend WAY too much time flipping through the Chapparral, Bobs, Rocky Mountian, etc books...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…