Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
we drove over to meet Woodsy and ride at Cedar Creek and there was very little snow on the grount, maybe 10%.It was the only spot in the state that had no snow at that time. By the following weekend it was all gone.

I got a feeling that we won't be riding dirt that early this season.

Oh, well at least I'll get to ride dirt Sat and Sunday in South Carolina THIS weekend. Temps about 60 degrees.

I'm leaving tonight! :aj: :yeehaw: :moon:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Yea, that was a good one too wasnt it!!! Man did we teach that single up there a lesson or what Fred?? :aj:
I just checked the thermometer and it is 11 below - its amazing the difference a year can make - WHAT AM I SAYING - this is Michigan - its amazing the difference a day can make in this State :laugh:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Today is only the third. Three from nineteen, leaves sixteen on the west side of the lake. You still have that many days before your year is up. And I was voted class pessimist in high school. Cheer up, you are this far today.

Someone with a high CQ.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
And with the latest dumping of white stuff, we'll be able to get in an extra month of skiing!!!

:yeehaw:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bbarel said:
Fred, Where are you riding at in SC?

Sandlapper Enduro in Pelion SC. :yeehaw:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
You guys just need to join us at ZMX!! Nice and warm in there...it'll be fun :laugh:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Good luck in S.C. Fred

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Sorry...my friend Alisa wrote something.

Last edited:

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Sorry...my friend Alisa wrote something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom