YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Its Cmore's camera. Its an Oregon Scientific self contained unit. Not the highest quality out there but it does the job ok for a $80 camera

ACT-2000p.gif

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
TCTrailrider said:
Thats the view I get when riding, on a good day I can focus 10 feet out.

yes, but your problem isn't because where you are looking, it's that your "old" eyes can't focus no matter where you look! Being an old F--- myself, I know from which I speak.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
katoom125 said:
yes, but your problem isn't because where you are looking, it's that your "old" eyes can't focus no matter where you look! Being an old F--- myself, I know from which I speak.
The worst is the chatter bumps and roots. Its like my eyeballs are rattling around in the sockets, everything is a blurr.
:yell:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
TCTrailrider said:
The worst is the chatter bumps and roots. Its like my eyeballs are rattling around in the sockets, everything is a blurr.
:yell:

OH crap so thats not just my glasses???? :whoa: I damn near kilt myself at the sandlapper. I let the big 2 fiddy eat on some wide open stuff and lost sight of the ground :yikes: Oh yeah, the bike runs very strong......... :ride: I was hauling the mail and started to hit shat I never even saw because my eyeballs were bouncing around.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Fred T said:
OH crap so thats not just my glasses???? :whoa: I damn near kilt myself at the sandlapper. I let the big 2 fiddy eat on some wide open stuff and lost sight of the ground :yikes: Oh yeah, the bike runs very strong......... :ride: I was hauling the mail and started to hit shat I never even saw because my eyeballs were bouncing around.
That's called riding over your head..... :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
That's called riding over your head..... :)

I guess you could say that 'cause my bike damn near went over my head.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Fred...I thought your bike was over your head when you stand next to it???

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
YZMAN400 said:
Fred...I thought your bike was over your head when you stand next to it???

The handle bars are for sure. :nod:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I always give Freddy the business for not standing up on the peg - Oooops my bad :laugh:

Top Bottom