Less than two months are you ready?????

steve talley

Sponsoring Member
Oct 17, 2002
Jan 4th 2003 just can,t seem to come soon enough. I hope this is the best season yet. The new breed of racers are just mindblowing
faster than ever with super riding skills. It will be interesting to see what Chad Reed adds to the 250 class. I dont think they will allow him to push them around like he did to the 125 class. he was seen throwing a punch at southwick at one of the locals that seem to run in to him. Iam sure that wouldn,t fly with any of the vets.who are your top 5?
1.Ricky Carmichael
2.Travis Pastrana
3.Chad Reed
4.Mike Larocco
5.Jeremy McGrath

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
do you really think all those guys are better than dv? pastrana will find a way to screw up his season.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Heck yeah I'm ready for the upcoming season! I've already got my tickets for the January 25th race at PacBell Park in San Francisco (actually, I've had the tickets for over a month now.) I still think RC will rule, but it will be fun watching Travis and seeing MC on the KTM.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
I like Reed but I don't think he'll even be in the top 5! At least not consistantly. This ain't the 125's!! Same for Pastrana. I don't think he has the motivation.
Carmichael
LaRocco
Ferry
Villeman(sp?)
McGrath

b-b00gie

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2002
Forget Pastrana, he never stays focused or healthy.

My picks (yes.. in a particular order) ;)

1) LaRocco
2) Carmichael
3) Lusk
4) Reed
5) MC

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
This is a tough one (except for the #1 slot).... Hopefully Lusk will stay healthy and provide some surprises this year!

1. Carmichael
2. LaRocco
3. Reed
4. Ferry
5. Cobra

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I think reed will pull of the biggest surprise of the season and get a 2nd or maybe a 1st-he did amazing well on the 250f which he isnt really into riding-hes always rode big bikes.I heard from drn he followed RC around at the US open and RC couldnt get rid of him.He was 5th in last years 250s until he stopped to goto the 125 class, on basically a production bike.

Mixel

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I'm with marcusgunby, I think reed will do really good this year, but to beat Carmichael, its a tough call. Carmichael's always been good about steping up his game to beat the comeptition. Hopefully there will be some good races for first place this year.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I think it will take someone new to beat RC-all the others are demoralised-look at Tortelli-he was struggling to beat Lewis on a national i watched recently-if you could only see how fast he was in the year he beat Everts-unbelievable speed.

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
Chad Reed and DV are the only 2 capable of beating RC, IMO. Reed, more because that guy just simply will NOT lie down and cannot be intimidated. DV, just because he's that good, and possibly a better Supercross "rider" than RC. I think Reed will win some mains, and so will DV. I just can't see these guys laying down for RC another season. RC's luck is also running out. Statistically, he just has to go down at least once this season, if not several times. Pastrana--forget about it. No focus. Even when he was up front with RC once, RC parked him hard. MC and Lusk are unknowns to me. Lusk looked good, but has to push it harder (than he is) to win. MC, who knows? After the hip dislocation, he'll probably be timid and tight again. He's got a great bike, though. I like Ferry, but don't think the 450F is the right bike (yet) for Supercross.

Ah, the joy and ignorance of contemplation. It'll probably be none of those guys. :thumb:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
You know, it's funny about Lusk. A few years ago, he would try harder than anyone and be crashing his brains out. Everyone would be down on him, saying he ought to slow down and be consistent, FINISH races. That's exactly what he has done, but now everyone thinks he needs to hang it out more, and being consistent is not enough.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom