Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
After three months out of work, I finally got some things happening on the job front. Yesterday, I went through the motions with a recruiter who seems to have some prospects. Then today I had an interview for a Job up in Azusa, Ca that went real well. In fact they called me again when I got home and wanted to set up another meeting. Also, when I returned home from the interview there was a message to call my old work. They want to hire me back with a raise. The only bad part is I have to work second shift. Since, I have a guaranteed job back at my old work I can still entertain other possibilities but I don't have to accept any substandard offers. :)

Last time I was laid off it also took three month before I started getting interviews and I also ended up back where I got laid off from.

I don't mind the time off. Its the not knowing when you'll have that next job that keeps you from enjoying it. :(

Last edited:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Its the not knowing when you'll have that next job that keeps you from enjoying it.

True dat. :D

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Well, if you accept the Azusa offer I guess you'll be close enough to become an official member of the So Cal Wrecking Crew! Well, okay; you already are one of us, but you'll get to see us more often!
Whichever works out, I hope the best for you and your family!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Or if you take the second shift job, you will have the mornings to go riding. :eek: Decisions, decisions. :confused:

Congrats Tree. Hope to see you out riding again soon. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom