Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
First the thanks!

Thank you Ivan for going and looking at the XR50 for my grandson! That leads me to the ... "little help".

We made a deal, and I am hoping to get the bike moved within range of me driving to get it in the next 3~4 weeks if possible. I am sending Mark a check via snail mail tomorrow, so it will be at least a week before the check will clear and Mark lets it go.

In any case, are there any of you eastern coast fellers hooking up to ride or race in the next few weeks? If so, there is gas money and a free meal or so at Camp Tejas (see now you gotta come to DW to get the vittles) for anyone that helps me out.

I want to get my grandson on the bike and comfortably riding it before DirtWeek so he can have a good time.

I'm betting Ivan will grab the first leg, but he has already done enough by taking the time to go look at the bike for me. I owe him big time, who else can help?

FYI, I have to go to MX727's to site the house I designed for them in late July or early August, so I can start for there as far as driving to get it. They are near Memphis.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:rotfl: that was such a duh on my part ...

Thanks for asking!

It is beginning its trip at Lincolnton, NC
If Ivan can pick it up he will get it to Spartanburg, SC
then the real fun begins!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
sorry that leaves me out...if it was coming from the north east, I would say I could get it as far as Roanoake Va

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
WaltCMoto said:
Have you considered UPS ?

Dirty word!!! :yikes: MX-727 is with FedEx!

LOL, not at this point. I thought I would see it I could activate the DRN Underground Railroad. I've got a few weeks to move it.

I will not panic yet ...
I will not panic yet ...
I will not panic yet ...
:blah:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I have a free weekend coming up, and I've been to Ivan's house before.

I can handle a leg or two. :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
JuliusPleaser said:

That explains why Ivan keeps mumbling "I gotta move I gotta move ;) and why that one leg of his doesn't have hair anymore

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
JuliusPleaser said:

Cool! I have never been to the 'ham. Perhaps I just come pick it up there after leaving MX-727's house.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Let me check. Maybe we can get it FedEx'd if Ivan can box it up. It needs to fit in a 36"x18"x24" box/crate.

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
oldguy said:
That explains why Ivan keeps mumbling "I gotta move I gotta move ;) and why that one leg of his doesn't have hair anymore
:)

The next time I ask him if he wants a ride, he'll say "NO.".

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
If Larry can't hook you guys up, I'm in the 'ham too and can drive both ways: east and west. Or, Larry can go get it and bring it back here, and after he and I ride it :) I can trailer it up towards Memphis or Huntsville wich ever one you prefer. I could drive up to say Tupelo. That can't be too far from MX727s place.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I think they're about an hour west of Tupelo. Holly Springs?

Let me know if I can help. I need an XR50 for a new freestyle video.

Top Bottom