CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Good lookin' bike. Glad you waited to find the right machine.

SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
jamesh75 said:
Nice looking bike. While we're on the subject of what a used KDX is worth, I need some advice as well. Someone near me has a 93 KDX 200 for $1150. He says it has 500 miles on the top end and has FMF pipe, fresh oil, lubed chain, and clean air filter. For me, going any more than that in price isn't an option. I already have too many expensive hobbies. I plan on going to look at it this weekend, but want to know if it is worth the price.

Thanks.

I got a 94 in decent shape for 900 with boots, chest protector, gloves, goggles, ramp. Now I've got another 400.00 into it in parts but it works better now.

jamesh75

Sep 6, 2007
I want to thank everyone for their replies. I ended up buying the 93 KDX 200, and got it for $1000. The guy I bought it from had 5 other bikes. A couple of them from the mid 70s that he has restored. It looked like he kept really good care of all of them. He was also restoring a '57 Chevy. The bike is in really good shape for a 93 and has a new top end, chain and sprockets, and the tires are in good shape. I rode the bike for a few hours on Saturday afternoon and love it.

James

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom