Motoclown

Feb 10, 2004
Am a real real new member here and getting back into dirtriding, always looking for anyone looking to partner up in those long Hare Scrambles in the VET40 class. I ride a 03 KX250, not too slow for my advanced age. Anyway reply if interested, l live in Wichita, KS. You can always reach me at 316-207-5717. thanks

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Welcome to DRN! I stopped riding when I was 15 and just got back into it about 5 years ago. This place is great for bike info and I'm sure you'll find someone that lives near you to ride with.

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Welcome Motoclown. If you manage to get out west to Colorado let me know. It's a bit of trip from Witchita, but doable once or twice a year. We're forming a DRN Chapter for us low oxygen folks in CO/NM and will surely organize a spodefest sooner or later.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You are in Heartland Spode Country. Need to set aside the last week of September for DW2K4.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site. Check out this thread for another rider from your area. As Brian said, be sure and include DirtWeek in your plans.

mos11b

Feb 8, 2004
Colorado

HomeMadeSin said:
Welcome Motoclown. If you manage to get out west to Colorado let me know. It's a bit of trip from Witchita, but doable once or twice a year. We're forming a DRN Chapter for us low oxygen folks in CO/NM and will surely organize a spodefest sooner or later.

Hay,

I live in Colorado also.. what town are you in..

I'm in Longmont, I ride Berthoud motocross track a lot!

Mike :ohmy:

HomeMadeSin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2001
Mike, I'm in Castle Rock, just about 30 miles south of LoDo. I haven't ridden Berthoud yet, but have Watkins, Rampart Range and PMI. I see you've posted in our Mile High Chapter forum, so you can keep up with us there.

mos11b

Feb 8, 2004
HomeMadeSin said:
Mike, I'm in Castle Rock, just about 30 miles south of LoDo. I haven't ridden Berthoud yet, but have Watkins, Rampart Range and PMI. I see you've posted in our Mile High Chapter forum, so you can keep up with us there.

Sounds good! I will keep an eye on Mile High Chapter forum...

:thumb:

Top Bottom