Looking for MX tracks in South East, Tenn.

berm buster

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2001
Looking for MX tracks in South West, Tenn

Hey All,

My Buddy and I are looking for some MX tracks to ride in or around the Jackson, Tenn. area. We would prefer that they have open practice and are open on weekends to non-members. We have rode at Hidden Valley in Covington, and also the track in Dyersburg, both had good layouts and were a lot of fun.
We live in the central Ark, area, and dont mind traveling to ride on a nice MX track.

If you know of some tracks and or have rode them, I would appreciate any info you can give me.

Also, if you could give me the phone #s of some bike shops, most of them have flyers posted for tracks or someone to talk to about tracks in the area.

Any info you have would be appreciated.
Thanks, and ride safe!

Bermbuster

Last edited:

mudman21

Mar 15, 2004
There is a newer track here in Memphis. Its called Adrenaline MX. We rode out this past Saturday but they had the gates locked due to rain. Its located on Covington Pike off Highway 40.

berm buster

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2001
Hey Mudman,

Thanks for the reply. I know you went out to ride the track and they were closed, but, have you seen the track yet? If so, Can you tell me a little bit about the track?

Such as the layout, the jumps, doubles, tabletops, stepups, rhythm sections, etc. Do you know if they have scheduled or open practice? Memphis is easy to drive to, and it would be great if this
turns out to be a nice track.
Again, thanks for the response.

souphmars

Mar 8, 2004
go to 901racer.com - 901 is the area cose in west tn - u will find a ton of tracks on there, that are over there - i live in mid tn and go over there to race

Top Bottom