Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I have a set of lights with Rooster's name on them.

I have a set of Craftsman lights without a name.

I have a short extension cord with Pokie's name in it.

Lou left his sign :( ;)

That is the obvious stuff. I will not touch the two trailers until tomorrow.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Craftsman lights are mine Tony. Gray with yellow plastic knobs right? I'll get them from ya' sometime, until then use as if they are yours.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
We were about to the Blackwell exit when it dawned on me that I forgot to stop at the big-top and grab those lights. Too far down the road to make it worth going back for, so we kept on rolling.

Likewise with my lights, Tony, I won't be missing them at all.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Where the heck is my TUTU!!!!??? I last heard PK may have stolen it, any word? That's SoCal property, it's not a toy!

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
that short red extension and the multi-outlet thingy are mine... can you hold until we meet again?

(I lose stuff like that every year....hehehehe)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I found some red dirt. In my clothes, shoes, truck, totes, tool box, filters, storage box, gear bag, garage, kitchen and on all my floors. If anyone is missing any red dirt from DW, plese let me know, and I will gladly ship it to you.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Rooster said:
I found some red dirt. In my clothes, shoes, truck, totes, tool box, filters, storage box, gear bag, garage, kitchen and on all my floors. If anyone is missing any red dirt from DW, plese let me know, and I will gladly ship it to you.

Whoever that belongs to sure is careless with their stuff because we have a whole bunch of it at home with us as well!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
yeah, that was my dirt. I left it there last year. Thanks for holding on to it for me. :)

Top Bottom