yater

Nov 7, 2003
Does anyone frequent the Camp Claiborne area? I'll be around there in march and would like to ride. I'm from Lafayette so I'm familiar with the area--just looking for someone to ride with.

MARK IT

~SPONSOR~
Sep 5, 1999
yater said:
Does anyone frequent the Camp Claiborne area? I'll be around there in march and would like to ride. I'm from Lafayette so I'm familiar with the area--just looking for someone to ride with.

Yater, we have a enduro in Acadiana La. on the 28th of march. you can get info at the SERA sight, theres a link here somewhere.
Come ride with us! There will be around 350 of us!

sluggo69

May 24, 2003
hey bandit

there are a bunch of guys from this area that are suppose to head out to camp claiborne for a mardi gras day ride.i think im gonna go if it is open by then.maybe we can hook up :thumb:

Bandit9

Jul 14, 2002
Sluggo69,
Yeah I will be there on Tues. JunkJeeps said he might make it on Tues. He said that a group of his buddies are either going on Mardis Gras day or the following weekend. Either way, myself and about 4 others will be there on Mardis Gras Day. Anyhow, send me an email blanco9@att.net and I will meet you out on I-49.

I think the forest will be open this weekend, which means it will be open for Mardis Gras. I think anyway. Call before you haul.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I am going to have to work on Tuesday so I guess we'll be there for the weekend instead. About 3-4 of going so join us if you can.

Mark

Bandit9 said:
Sluggo69,
Yeah I will be there on Tues. JunkJeeps said he might make it on Tues. He said that a group of his buddies are either going on Mardis Gras day or the following weekend. Either way, myself and about 4 others will be there on Mardis Gras Day. Anyhow, send me an email blanco9@att.net and I will meet you out on I-49.

I think the forest will be open this weekend, which means it will be open for Mardis Gras. I think anyway. Call before you haul.

Top Bottom