Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Anyone trailriding this Saturday in Louisiana? I am looking for some people up for a trail ride before I have to go offshore. Email or post here if you are interested.

Motohead00

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
There is a SERA Enduro this weekend in Laurel Mississippi - you should make plans to attend it ! Its only about 2 1/2 hours from Baton Rouge.
Alot of people from LA will be there and it should be a fairly short course because of the heat!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
C'mon guys, there has to be someone on here that is doing a little trail riding on Saturday. Please..... I don't mind going up there by myself. I always find someone to ride with, but I was hoping to meet some fellow DRNers getting some trail riding in.

LaRider20

Dec 27, 2000
Motohead00, you might give Mixel a PM or e-mail. He just rode Forest Hills for the first time last week and loved it. He said that he wants to go back, but it may be a little soon for him. Just a thought.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Thanks Troy, but I think I have decided to go to Laurel and race the HS on Saturday. I had forgotten about it when people mentioned the Enduro. I am going to go see how my porky, slow, beginner and all the other names my bike has been called KTM 250 RFS will do in an actual race. :thumb:

Hope you guys have fun at the track and be safe!

Motohead00

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
The bike did great.... me, well that's another story! I started out well and moved up from fifth to third and then I am not really sure what happened. I just kept falling and riding like a retard. At one point I was yanke backwards off the bike by a low hanging vine. Score: H/S 1 - Motohead 0. I just had a really bad ride and couldn't put anything together and get smooth, but it was nothing attributed to the bike. I can't remember the last time I rode that badly!

Top Bottom