Jul 3, 2006
Hey everybody My name is Jason and I live in Fort Worth Texas. I sorta broke the rules and posted in the repair forum but no harm no foul.. I love to ride. I ride a 93 Suzuki rm125 which I bought about 6 months ago. I feel that I am progressing quite quickly. I started out riding traild and now I am throwing no footers and heel clikcers off of wooden ramps.. A coupple of buddies and I found a new spot with some virgin trails in lake worth so if anybody wants to goof off out here hit me up. I will take you to the spot. We are cutting new trails every weekend and building new ramps constantly.. I hope to someday make it an incredibly enjoyable place to ride..

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
morbidphil0622 said:
no but I can still be upset.. I just didnt think that anybody would..

Thats the risk you take when you ride on someone elses property. Imagine what the person who discoverd your jumps felt like. If in fact it was the owner.

Best bet, find a place that is open to riding. That way no one gets in trouble or p!ssed off.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Check out the North Texas Smack Pack forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers that reside mostly in and around the DFW Metromess.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
You live near enough to go to Nacona. That place rocks! Sign says, "Best dirt in Texas" and it's true. If you are into moto, you have got to go to Nacona! Riding in legal areas in crucial to the survival of our sport. If it's not your land, get written permission or go somewhere else.

Top Bottom