~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Who will win this huge race, will the old wore-out X motocrosser, Landon Carter defend his hard earned title. Or will he give in to the young up and coming Dustin Gibson, P.A. Allen, and Chris "Alabama State Champion" McMillan. This will be a fun and close race, SERA, SETRA, and Mid-South riders will all be there to see which series holds the fastest riders. Last year it was SERA who will it be next? Come January 12 to find out not just to watch but rember there is no place on earth better or more fun to ride than a Maplesville! When Glenn Holingshed puts on a race it WILL be a great on to ride!! :thumb:

Last edited:

Roughrider

Feb 27, 2002
121, what about Krusty! how far will he go? will he make it past the customary 1.2 mile marker where he usually transforms from pretty good racer to professional pit man!

Roughrider

Feb 27, 2002
Originally posted by Roughrider
121, what about Krusty! how far will he go? will he make it past the customary 1.2 mile marker where he usually transforms from pretty good racer to professional pit man!
There's something about that thing that looks like a phone booth that sits in middle of trail between 1 and 2 miles on trail. When i pass thru, I go from speed demon to mild mannered pit man faster than Superman can strip his cape off and call himself Clark. PS, Lottsa love, KRUSTY!

cgreene

Nov 9, 2001
Roughrider, still no plans for a new bike in your future? I heard through the grapevine that you had some "slightly used" KTM gear to unload. Let me know...as (at least this year) I am riding a Katoom. Happy New Year to all!

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
cgreene, You must be crazey!!!! Or have an extra belt to help hold that "slightly used" KTM gear up with.

sharp

Sep 30, 2001
I just hope those golly-woppin-mud-wallers are gone that were there during the fun run last weekend - it got rather interesting, musta been them pig bikes having fun.

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
They will not be in this event, event if the are Landon will show you how to get through them!!!

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
vetadavid - duh man im gonna beat him...... well if his bike gets 2 flats and siezes the piston:worship: ....lol, the sad thing is that could happen and he would still prolly beat me, damn A riders grrr :moon:

but seriously, good luck to you guys brave/lucky enough to go....and remember your all winners, as long as you come in first :aj:

YAMAKAZE

Jul 1, 2002
Hopefully the will exclude that double section of 28inch wide, bar busting pine thicket that they used for the last Enduro......Maplesville is always fun except for the too tight gotta get out the wesson oil stuff......

Bonzai

Top Bottom