john33

Oct 31, 2002
I'm from PA and might be going down to maplesville. Will I have to buy a membership to one of the three series? If so how much?

orangezuk

Jan 1, 2003
Originally posted by john33
I'm from PA and might be going down to maplesville. Will I have to buy a membership to one of the three series? If so how much?

You shouldn't have to. SERA doesn't require that you be a member to ride, but SETRA does. I'm not sure about MidSouth, tho. Give each Series' websites a look, but I would say no...

Roughrider

Feb 27, 2002
Just in, I have heard a nasty rumor that Kawy a.k.a. Classic might be going over to the Orange team. If that be the case, we will have to call him Katoomy!

Vetadavid

Jan 2, 2003
Hey 121 all bikes are trusty as long as you tighten up a few bolts and do some maintenance yourself instead of someone elsedoing it for you.Of course thats the way you are with girls too, so ive heard!

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Scott Summers rode is mighty thumper to and impressive win over Hawk, Raines, Carter, and Hawkins!!!!

eibellk

Jan 13, 2003
Well, now it's over and I enjoyed it! I usually HATE all races at Perry Mountain but this one was the best in 10 years - and I didn't even win.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Perry Mountain was a great race...those guys have a great place to ride.While my friends and I got banged up in the C class( I've never been pasted so many times in my life...those pros really play ruff...I loved it) my wife got to watch the Big Boys live for the 1st time...airborne at the creek crossing for Spectator area#2. I even got to see Summers, Hawkins, and Raines go by (...a couple of times) but they were a little pre-occupied for me to get their autograph. At the end of the race I felt honored to have my bars clipped so many times by some of the sports top riders.
My hat goes off to the Perry Mountain guys...it was pleasure...looking forward to the next one.

Vetadavid

Jan 2, 2003
hey 121 well its time for you to move up to the "BigBoys"class aint it?Me and roughrider want to know which class will it be for next season or will you sandbag another year?

Top Bottom