Marquette 2007: Loose Moose / Mini Moose Enduros June 9-10

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
im planning on going up there to ride because of what i heard about last year. i love a good challenge, i don't want an easy especially if i am gonna drive 6 hours to get there. i have never ridden on rocks and it sounds like a lot of fun.

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
fatherandson said:
I just wish we could avoid the comparison of events and enjoy the ride. All clubs do the best they can with available trail and man power.

I agree, clubs can only work with the terrain they were given to work with. It's great to have variation also, mainly the only reason i got started into enduro and travel to compete.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Ill' be there,Don't know what or who's bike I'll be riding,(Heck you all know I'm a whore anyway).
I have rode this event since 2001? always did well until the last 2 years. THe terrian is awsome if not scary for us flat landers.
2 flat tires in the 100 degree year on a 125 screwed that and out of shape didn't help last year.
If I can pull it I'll work a check saturday, Magoo I'll let you know ASAP

dbkidcraig

Nov 6, 2006
Smit-Dog said:
I agree.... Speed + (Trees|Bolders|Cement Blocks) = Medivac

Ask the guy going 60mph across a farm field if he ever expected to hit a cement block.

Personally, I love snaking at low speed through dense event trail and technical terrain.

Don't Know about you guys but I would much rather do the LM over any of the Indiana races. I have rode it the last two years and had a ball. A punctured raditor last year 5 miles from the end of the B section wasn't the highlight of the race but it was still fun.

And P.S...... I was the guy who hit the rock in the farm field last fall... not a fun experience

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Say Ya to da UP eh

I'll be there for sure. I love the technical stuff! You guys put on a great enduro :cool:

M

mx dealer up300

after having ridden the u.p. 300 in 06 , thought about it,
then called a couple of dirt bike mag. editor friends of
mine to be sure i was not off base when i said, " marquette's
motorcycle riding terain is possibly the best, most diverse,
and challenging legal riding area in the usa.
the editors and i have ridden all over america and if it
came down to choosing only one place to ride for the rest
of our riding days this would be the place.
you folks are fortunate to have this place. if you can
get there and the club puts up arrows to follow everyone
who rides offroad ; race, enduro, or trail rider should
consider it their duty to ride any event the sandstormers
invite us to.
i'll attend every time my schedule allows and bring my
friends as well.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Comparing the UP300 to the LM National enduro is like apples to footpegs....I really do enjoy the Upper Peninsula riding but the Rocky Mountains will get my vote!

DW

Top Bottom