RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
That sucks. Here's to hoping they catch the guys and string them up by their nuts.

I'm going to get a late start this season riding. I have to go under the knife for carpal tunnel surgery but it probably won't be for a couple of months then I have to do rehab. I'm looking forward to it cuz the numbness is a pain in the butt.

njdrtrdr

Dec 10, 2002
RM_guy said:
That sucks. Here's to hoping they catch the guys and string them up by their nuts.

I'm going to get a late start this season riding. I have to go under the knife for carpal tunnel surgery but it probably won't be for a couple of months then I have to do rehab. I'm looking forward to it cuz the numbness is a pain in the butt.

Do the surgery. It was the best thing I did for my hands. I waited way too long(to the point my fingers would be tingling just holding a fork) to get it done though and lost muscle in the hands. My hands used to go numb and I'd take a lot of stops to get them back. Now that the numbness got fixed and I can hang onto the bike, I get pain in the hands because I don't have good hand strength.
Nick

Top Bottom