TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It's late... the storms went away. Yardraker and I are headed to McAfee tomorrow morning. Come on up if you can! WOOHOO! An all sand track. Looks like they got a little rain as well. It'll be like going home! :)

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Good luck with the all sand thing, more like a beach in spots, concrete in others, the stinch of rotting livestock lying dead at the entrance, and stagnant pond water being sprinkled on the track as you ride. Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually like the layout and think he did a helluva job considering he'd never even seen an MX track before. Just hope the rotting to the point of being about to explode cow has been buried/burned by now.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
LOL... No dead cow and the track was nowhere near concrete. They had gotten a bunch of rain Saturday night and it rained on us for a bit Sunday morning. The track was sloppy but rideable. The temps were incredible... It was like a fall day!!!!

I really liked the track. Dirt much like Nocona but a more technical layout. Brian Storrie has been giving the owner some track layout advice so it will improve over time. :cool:

Gotta love the trees (even though we didn't need them yesterday). They will be a blessing on hot days.

I did manage to toast my chain because of the conditions... but it's time was near anyways......

Attachments

• mud.jpg
    mud.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 203

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I noticed that the front of your bike is pretty clean considering the conditions. That must mean that Senor TarPaper was BEHIND you, lol!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom