Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I just had to go tell one of my crew to get back at their job. :think: Maybe I was too harsh, maybe I should let them do whatever they want whenever they want?

Geez the way some of youze guize talk you'd think ya' wuz datin' the little red haired boy or sumptin'. :scream:

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
I'm totally with Phillip on this. I'm glad you had a good time but I think you actions were dumb & a waste of time. Why do you have the expectation that all these guys are or should be like Wally Cleaver? That's lame. :| Evel Knievel would've told you where to stick your sweatshirt or done it himself.

Remind me again why you insulted RC? As far as I can tell from your post you didn't like something he said that had nothing to do with you. But instead of letting it slide you decided to provoke him to get a thrill. Sounds very similar to that kind of lame, catty stuff that girls do. What's the point? Do you think you can admonish him into being "warm & cuddly"? Maybe the PC police can write him a ticket for not being satisfactorily warm & cuddly enough. Oh wait, ... that sounds just like what happened! :silly:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:laugh: This is getting pretty comical! We now have somebody who has said they are a nobody (Rcannon) getting told what he did was wrong in addressing a public figure by a group of nobodies? Seems very pot calling the kettle black doesn't it? :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Smit-Dog
Never said it was wrong to express an opinion - but why be a <edit by - Patman> about it?
Because he lives in the United States of America and he can? Folks do it on a much larger scale over much smaller things all the time. Then again the importance of the issue is up to each individual. (sorry I couldn't come up with an applicable lame analogy for this) :)

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Originally posted by Patman
:laugh: This is getting pretty comical! We now have somebody who has said they are a nobody (Rcannon) getting told what he did was wrong in addressing a public figure by a group of nobodies? Seems very pot calling the kettle black doesn't it? :laugh:

I could care less what Rcannon did to RC or any other rider. I do not Idolize or seek out autographs or pictures from any of them like a little school girl. All I want to see is good racing. I like every one of those guys/girls who approach that starting gate with the desire to win regardless of what color bike they ride. I don't want to be there friend or foe I just buy my ticket to watch them race. So far with the Rock and DV out the only two guys showing me any desire is RC and Reed. :thumb:

And BTW when the race is over I applaud every one of them. :)

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Patman, no one ever said he couldn't. I only said & was dumb & a waste of time.

Does this post fall in the same category? You bet!

Why be a ****?
Because he lives in the United States of America and he can?
Are you serious? That's great logic... let's see the #1 reason to be a **** is ... (drumroll) ...because you can! :eek: Glad I don't work for you, no offense. :yeehaw:

This is getting pretty comical!
Oh, the irony of it all! ... at least you figured out the whole "analogy" thing. :laugh:

If an opinion is expressed in the woods and no one is there to hear it, is it still an opinion?

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
My initials are the same as RC's. Roland Cannon, Ricky Carmichel.

I am now going to complain to honda for putting my initials on the cr 250.

One day, maybe I will tell you guys what I did to Jim Rome. I am still banned from his show!

I was having fun. These guys see so many people a day. I want him to remember the ass in salt lake. The guy could buy and sell me millions of times.

McGrath made our nite. He is so cool it is not even funny. He could have been an ass, but went out of his way to be nice to my kids. So did Villimin. I called them both Mister and ment it.

Please tell me or offer to post a McGrath picture. You will understand how cool he was to my kids.

I even sent a letter to KTM thinking them for hiring Jeremy.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
This is cut and pasted from Kenny Bartrams site. He answered my e amil. For me, this is a champion...

My e mail

4/24/2003
roland cannon Q
Kenny, I had a chance to watch you today at the OGio track in salt lake city. I have always known you were an incredible rider. I had no idea you were such a decent person. I watched you talk to some younger fans. You went out of your way to make them feel special. I was too star struck to bother you. Thanks. It really made my day to watch you. Best of luck if you race the supercross race. Roland Cannon your newest fan

Kenny Bartram A
Hey Roland, I'm glad you made it out to the track today. It was fun day of riding. Thank you for the compliments. Thanks for the good luck wishes in the race as well. I don't think I'm gonna do it, I'm probably just going to take the weekend off, now, and give my body a few days off. Well, next time you come out, introduce yourself to me, I should be here again tomorrow. I may go to the stadium to watch practice for a bit, but will probably spend most of the day here. See ya, Kenny """"end cut

This was cut from Kenny's e mail responses. I think it is ok for public view.

Phil

Nov 17, 1999
I don't see the reason for all of this hatred toward RC. I remember the same crap back when MC was in his prime. The letter sections in the mags had a few MC haters every month complaining about how he didn't sign something for their kid or that he was on the cover too often.

I don't really care that RC doesn't act the way some people want him to. He does what he needs to do on the track, that's his only goal at this point. I'm sure it was a lot easier for MC to be laid back and cool when you met him, he's not racing! He no longer has that pressure to deal with. All he has to think about is where to take his next vacation.

Phil

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I still think all you guys are ok. I only argue with those I call friends. Even though I would not recognize a one of you, I appreciate the thinking you have made me do....THANKS!!!!

Top Bottom