DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Patman is just making it official -- Honda's new secret 4 stroke SX weapon is the XR284!!!

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Fonseca Ramsey are Hondas main two but isnt Windham kinda considered to be riding for Team Honda??? He is in their ads and so is Larocco. I figured those four are a pretty good team as they are with or without Jeremy.

I just read some where ( :p ) its the Flyin Freckle :worship:

Just kiddin but wouldnt that be cool! He still rides with some serious style.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
Kevin Windam And Mike Larocco get factory support thru Factory Honda, but are on there own satilette teams. So technically they are the same equipment as RC. Honda does use Windham and LaRocco for PR reasons and I would think give them kickbacks if they win, but they are not offically on "Factory Honda"

Erik

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well page 14 didn't come through on my copy Sparky so we may have a problem.

I'm going to have Thump and Gomer spinning the wrenches (or at least looking at them and trying to figure out what they are for).

DougRoost was right but the AMA has shut me down. The KXR284 was going to be my ride for the series but they see it as too much of an advantage in either class. I think I'll be alternating between the CR & CRF just to keep it interesting like Watts did with his pumpkins.

Be sure and come by and ask for my autograph! :thumb:

Top Bottom