490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
I was going to reply to this sooner but i couldn't remember a single track, (strange since i completly trashed a keyboard playing it last winter) i had to find the disk first. Plugged it in last Sunday and it all came back to me (except the speed) OK, heres my list

MX
Third degree Berms
El Centro (remind me of home)
Voo Doo Basin (Im unbeatable on this track)

SX
San Fransisco
Baltimore

Bike of choice- Vector 600
KTM 250 SX for tight, technical tracks
Whats yours?...

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I downloaded an 03 KX Chevy Trucks replica and put a 500 motor in it, last time I played. Best combo for SX. Otherwise, for nationals/baja--of course, the downloaded KX500.

Yeah, I guess we's professionals play games, too. In fact, I'll bet we're the biggest market right now. Too bad we're not going to see an MCM3 for PC. RonRon's working on a new game for Playstation, but no PC.

I was into QuakeIII and Unreal Tournament, but am now a Hulk addict. If you haven't played Hulk...well, it's worth admitting you play it. Great thing is, my son & I went to the movie together, and now play the game together.

Here's to the programmers. :thumb:

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Originally posted by nephron

Too bad we're not going to see an MCM3 for PC. RonRon's working on a new game for Playstation, but no PC.

Would that be the New "MX Unleashed"? Produced by the same people at Rainbow Studios. Should be out late December.

I think i'll install one of those Quarter slots on the PC, I should have enough for a new CRF by next spring.

Top Bottom