Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
For a preview, click the "SupportTeam" logo at the top left of the forum pages...

I made one as an example. These are going to take some time to complete, please be patient. If you have links top pics you want to use (HOPEFULLY before I make your page)... post them here.

Comments?

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Okie - Hold off on making mine. I need to grab a scanner and get some pics in. Would hate for you to spend anytime on it with no pics.

Thanks,
James W.

B

biglou

Dumb Questions.

Etard questions here. Work is my only computer access, so...
I have plenty of pix that I could Email in. Will that work? You are providing us with the web space for the pages from the DRN server, aren't you? It looks as though we will pick a couple pictures and write a brief bio of ourselves. Is that correct? What is the total amount of "Space" that we will get? Don't worry, I'm concerned with having anything interesting or worthy to put on my page rather than having too much to say. Sorry if these are uneducated questions, but I'm fairly new to all this!
BTW-This is just too cool! I really mean that.:cool:

B

biglou

Just say "when".

Just let me know what I need to do and when and I'll get it done. All my pix are here at work on my "C" drive.

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
Pages are looking great folks. :)

Can really get a sense of how fond and attached Yar' is to his bike. ;)

Okie, is there any way they can be linked from their profile at bottom of each post? Or would it be better to put page url in signature line?

My page will have to wait until next pay period . :(

B

biglou

Good Idea, KWJams.

I added the url to my sig line and added it as my "Homepage". Slowly but surely, I'm getting the hang of this computer thing.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom