ericf7

Nov 25, 2002
Is anyone riding around Memphis this weekend????? Holly Springs, Sugarcreek, LBL, etc...... Let me know, I am trying to find someone to ride with.

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
I may be able to ride this weekend. Depends... I have a load of vinal siding sitting in my drive way if they get enough installed by this weekend and I can get my trailer out ill be riding this weekend.

J

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
If I can go I will be going to Sugar Creek Sunday early in the morning before anyone shows up.

J

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
I rode at Holly Springs once and wasn't all that impressed. Of course, I may not have ridden in the right place. I would like to go with someone who knows the place a little better. I saw practically no hills. If nothing else works out, I plan on riding at "The Trace" state park in Pontotoc. It's pretty good when it's not to wet.
Jay,
What's Sugar Creek like?

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
Holly Springs is awsome when you have someone leading the ride that knows the trails. Well Holly Springs has what people call The Hill from He** LOL

Sugar Creek is kinda lame but its close and has a motorcross track and some pretty awsome riders once in while.

ericf7

Nov 25, 2002
I am going to go to Holly Springs Saturday, it is suppose to thunderstorm Sunday. Trace is fun but has gotten too many roots

EnviousDRZ

Jul 11, 2004
jcramin said:
Holly Springs is awsome when you have someone leading the ride that knows the trails. Well Holly Springs has what people call The Hill from He** LOL

Sugar Creek is kinda lame but its close and has a motorcross track and some pretty awsome riders once in while.

where was the motocross track? all i could find was some wet clay and gravel.

also do we need permission or can we just ride there?

jcramin

~SPONSOR~
Aug 14, 2002
If you go from the parking area at Sugar Creek and go into the creek and turn right fallow the creek and look for a sign to your left that says MOTOCROSS TRACK its pretty far down. If you go all the way down the creek till you see it open up and you see the house and the road you went to far the way to the track is just before it opens up and you see the house.

You are supposed to pay 10 bucks to ride and sign a waver. Usually someone is setting in the parking lot for this.

J

FAST JACK

Apr 6, 2004
Plan on meeting at 8am Sunday morning at Flick's amoco, take exit 42 or 43 off of hwy 78, turn right, about 1/8 mile to 4 way stop at old hwy 78, flick's is across the street, resturaunt is around back. Depends on how many people show up as to which location we will park and ride from, probably will not stay all day due to the heat, probably about 1 to 2 pm. This trailride is loosely sponsored/organized by the memphis motorcycle but anyone is welcome, no charge unless you want to tip the trail captian, children with riding experience welcome, not a great place for total beginners.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Yeaaah doggy. Slow spodes to the rear please!!!! It might be hot but lets make it a good one.
Im ready. That means Ive got to be on the road by 630. that sucks. strokin'steve said hes ready to slap it around some tooo.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
I know its the Potts Camp exit. Probably about 10 miles outside of Holly Springs to the east. If you get off the 4lane at teh right spot (Potts Camp). Youll see a stop sign just after your trailer straightens up. Then you take a right from the stop and Flicks is there to your left. Thats were Im having breakfast.

newtodir

Jul 18, 2004
gents,

I'm in NW TN and am just getting into trail riding with my son and looking for some super easy trail rides....would you reccommend Holly Springs or Sugar Creek? Where are they located? Do they allow 4-wheelers?

paddy

~SPONSOR~
Oct 7, 2002
John this is the place to post the cam footage Jack took............

Newtodir.........check out the MMC web page it has good info there and you can go to one of the meetings to meet local folks.

http://www.memphismotorcycleclub.com/

If you need some more help PM me here and we can trade phone numbers,

Jay who else would dare be named fastjack but the one and only Jack Bailey......

PG

Last edited:

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
I let Tim G take the tape. I didnt know how to post the footage but I can follow instructions.
Did the tape get posted somewhere? I want to see the whole thing!!!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Of course it is Jay. How about Aug 28th, Sept. 11th or Sept. 18th?

I could most likely make it down there any of those weekends.

How about it Paddy, John, Jack, Jay, Mike, Timr, Mark, Corey and the rest of the gang?

Top Bottom