Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
KDXtoCR,

I deleted the first reply to your question, as it is really not what you were looking for. I am sure someone from the area will reply soon.

Mully

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Whoaaaa BIG dooh :yikes: Nobodys faster in the Mid South than FAST JACK (there are a few exceptions HERE and there, but not many) Hes lived there for 48 years and lacks nothing when it comes 2 wheels around Memphis.

I rode the trails at Covington Pike about 3 wks ago with him and he was the only one that knew his way around. You must leave from the motorcross track behind Sunrise. Hook up with the Memphis Motorcycle Club and maybe someone there can show you around. It is very easy to get lost there if you are with someone that doesnt know their way around.

Legal, better off not asking.
type of terrain, halfway under water.
Fun, not on a new bike.

WARNING:BRING A FLOATATION DEVICE DEEP CREEKS. :bang: :bang They are great for washing your bike though.

RAH RAH

Aug 30, 2003
Youve got to ride down the sidewalk infront of Sunrise there is no trail head just enter from the road then have at it. Its just best to have a guide. Theres no way I would go without having someone that knows the area.
You pass the trail entrance just as you get off of 240 to covington pike. Youve got to ride to it. dont park there.

FAST JACK

Apr 6, 2004
Memphis Motorcycle Club Meeting Is Tuesday Nite, 02/08/05 At 7pm, Just Ask Anyone There And I Am Sure You Get All The Details You Need.

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
Tell me more about Memphis Motorcycle Club... :ride:
It seems that the MMC is the only game in town as far a dirt biking is concerned. Not that that's a bad thing, but are there any other contacts around this area? How active is the MMC? I've been toying around with going to the second Tuesdays at Colletta's, but I've procrastinated for months (that's easy to do during winter).
I'm really interested in checking out MMC, but at the same time, have wondered if it would be worth while.
What do ya'll think? :cool:

FAST JACK

Apr 6, 2004
Depends On What You Are Looking For, It Is, As Far As I Know, The Only Dirt Oriented Club In This Area. May Not Be Exactly What You Expect But Mostly Family Oriented Events, Races, Rides, Trail Repairs Ect, Not Extremely Organized But Worth The Effort.

mhardee

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 17, 2002
FAST JACK said:
Depends On What You Are Looking For, It Is, As Far As I Know, The Only Dirt Oriented Club In This Area. May Not Be Exactly What You Expect But Mostly Family Oriented Events, Races, Rides, Trail Repairs Ect, Not Extremely Organized But Worth The Effort.

Yo, Jack... you gonna have a space at Loretta's? Same area as last time? Gonna try for a Saturday this time with Sunday an option...

Going to Batesville or Peavely?

M

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
Slayden

Well, is anybody going to the hare scramble at Slayden tomorrow ?
I've never been there before but it looks like the weather is going to be terrific. I was kinda hoping to run into (well not literally) someone from DRN out there.

Top Bottom