joe28kdx

Sep 28, 2001
I had my left knee scoped. (it been broken in '88, acl tear in 92, "Authur Ritus" moved in then:(. There's been good days and bad with it. I rock climb, ran marathons, a lot of bicycling, just got back into motorcycles again.
I was having pain on/off all season, had a gap between Hare Scrambles and Enduros here in Pa, so I figured I get it done, have a great second half of the season.
Well, it's been a week, it still swollen the size of a soft ball, flexibilty is down to being able to sit in a chair, the pain at night is annoying.
Is this normal?? I'm 44, so I know it'll take longer to heal, the knee is bad to begin with, I'm told it's a replacement waiting to happen.
How long is recovery time on something like this?? I have an Dr. appointment next week, but by then I'll be insane with the sitting @!! :0
Help me I going insane as my bike collects dust!
Joe
2001 KDX 200
2000 ATK 125
2 Yami TTR 125, boy "A"'s and "B"'s
The trees and rocks are after me! Why else would I run into so many??

vetwfo'er

Dec 18, 2000
I had crashed about 7 weeks ago and have just got back on the bike this week. The doc told me I tore the meniscus and only 10mm's was not torn. He also said I strained the medial colateral ligament. I'm lucky 6 weeks in a imolibizer and some stretching and I'm fine. My left leg looks like it belongs to a Ethiopian but, it'll recover.

I'm 42 and the big deal with guys our age, is giving the injury ample time to heal. This was my first knee injury. I was lucky, good luck to you.

vetwfo'er

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom