JasonRan

Jun 6, 2005
This will be my last day in front of the computer before travelling for Christmas, so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas! I have been on the board since getting my KDX in April and I really appreciate the site and everyone's great advice! I hope that everyone has a really good, safe Christmas!!!

All my best,
Jason

duke

Oct 9, 1999
Indeed everybody have a great Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. From the land of fruits and nuts (Los Angeles)

Aflica

May 23, 2004
I too would like to ad Merry Xmas to all , and hope you all get to ride a little over the break as i have 3 rides between now and New Years day planned..... im rather fortunate to live in the most temperate climate in Canada , was 14 C here today....60ish for all my yank Friends. Cheers !!

Crunch

Feb 9, 2004
Aflica, how can anything in Canada be that warm this time of year? Anyway, have a merry Christmas and happy riding for all of those of you who can.

battery

May 25, 2005
winterfun.jpg

Don't let the weather stop ya! I rode 5 straight days in 3-4 inches of snow. It was melting a little bit, so day 5 was 1-2 inches. Keep the weight evenly distributed under your arse, and give it hell. I ran normal dirt tires. Virgin snow helps a lot. Once the ruts freeze, it's time to go home.

This was some of the most fun riding I've done on my KDX. The front wheel pushing the snow kind of slowed me down, so it was relatively safe sliding around on the snow. I really feel the snow riding will make me a better rider on the loose dirt next summer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :aj:

Top Bottom