Merry Christmas

tdjok

Subscriber
My family and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and pray that you always remember the reason for the season.

Terry, Lori, Nicole & Jessica

DWreck

Subscriber
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also. Lets all try and keep the visor at the top and the rubber at the bottom this next year.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Originally posted by DWreck
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year also. Lets all try and keep the visor at the top and the rubber at the bottom this next year.
IS THAT THE IDEA??? WOW. I wish some one would've told me. I knew that the last time I rode my visor didn't fair to well when I tried to slide on the ground using it as a skid. ;)

First Christmas in years I didn't ride anything. :whiner:

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
Originally posted by justql

IS THAT THE IDEA??? WOW. I wish some one would've told me. I knew that the last time I rode my visor didn't fair to well when I tried to slide on the ground using it as a skid. ;)

First Christmas in years I didn't ride anything. :whiner:
Do we need to have a "Pity Party"?

DWreck

Subscriber
Originally posted by BSWIFT

Do we need to have a "Pity Party"?
How about January 25 at the Hideaway? :) Look at it this way Justin, at least you have a shiny new bike to go out in the garage and look at that is ready to ride and doesn't need work. Eat a bowl of beans, wait a couple of hours and you can go sit on it and pretend your flying through the woods!

BSWIFT

N. Texas SP
The 25th works for me.&nbsp; Maybe MX547 can make it.